Meeting everyones expectations each and everytime
Our main focus at Cowe is to empower people around the world to connect in meaningful and secure ways. It's important our mutual customers feel valued and trust the technology you use to deliver richer customer centric experiences to meet their growing expectations. For us to meet and exceed this bar, we have strict guidelines around how our platform can be used.
If at anytime you are in violation of these guidelines, your account will be suspended and may be subject to termination.
Usage we will never ever and just to be clear... ever permit!
As our network expands and we enter new regions, the way our application is used will evolve just as your impressive business, however regardless of these changes, at no time will we ever allow:
- Spamming - You must never use any Cowe products and service to spam customers. Our definition of spamming is simple, you must not use our platform to contact customers for marketing purposes where explicit consent has not be given by the named contact. This applies to both Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) marketing.
- Gambling - You must never use any Cowe products and service to market gambling products to customers.
- Explicit Content - You must never use any Cowe products and service to market explicit content to customers. This includes sexual promotions, suggestive content or any content that would be deemed as sexual by any reasonably minded person. We define reasonably minded person as someone that is able to make good judgment in an independent capacity.
- Illegal - You must never use any Cowe products and service to market anything that is illegal in the jurisdiction where the message recipient lives. For this reason we do not permit Cowe to be used for cannabis and prescription medication regardless of the local permitted law.
- Fraudulent Messages - You must never use any Cowe products and service to send any fraudulent messages. We define fraudulent messages as messages that are purposely designed to trick a recipient through misrepresentation.
- Malicious content - You must never use any Cowe products and service to send any malicious messages. This includes sending messages with links to harmful websites or locations.
- Any content that is designed to intentionally evade filters or processes - You must never use any Cowe products and service to evade our business or commercial processes. For example you are not permitted to circumvent user consent in any way or use terminology that will intentionally evade our network filters.